Getting Started

What you will need

To open a wholesale/dropship account with Albany Distributing you will need a Federal Tax ID number if you are a corporation or LLC (Limited Liability Company). If you are operating your business as a sole proprietor, you may use your Social Security Number (SSN) in place of the Federal Tax ID number. In addition, you will be required to present a sales or use certificate from your state if you are required to collect sales tax.

If you do not currently have a Federal Tax ID number, you may apply for one for free at the IRS website.